Pay Per Click
Pay–per–click (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a search engine, website owner, or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked.
Why PPC ?
- PPC Contributes to Business Goals
- PPC Is Measurable & Trackable
- Quick Entry
- You’re in Control
- PPC Works Well With Other Marketing Channels
- Incredible Targeting Options
- A Wealth of Marketing Data
- 5 Easy SEO Wins with Powerful Result
Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, video content, and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users.